1. How to Clean Eyelash Extensions
If you are a Lash Tech that had proper training you will know the importance of cleaning your lash extensions.
Not cleaning your lashes will result in oiliness, residue, dirt and grime build up in your lashes which will break down the lash glue. Oils and Lash glue don’t like each other.How to clean your eyelash extensions
You can also end up with all sorts of disgusting infections. Here is an example of what can happen if you don’t clean your lashes for 3 weeks straight.
1. Remove access makeup above and under the eyes with a cotton round and “Simple” Remover. Or you can clean entire face ( not lashes) with your facial cleanser.
2. Use a Cleanser, formulated for Eyelash Extensions. Use a soft brush or your fingers in a gentle downwards motion to remove dirt from lash extensions. Do not rub back and forth too hard.
3. Rinse thoroughly with cold water until all access is removed.
Repeat if necessary.
4. Carefully pat dry with a paper towel or towel. Do not rub.
5. Using a mascara wand, brush the lashes upwards to detangle any lashes.
You can use a blow-dryer on a COLD setting, blowing upwards to dry the lashes whilst brushing them into shape.
Repeat DAILY, I prefer to do it at night as this is when most of the dirt has built up. Plus I just like a real nice squeaky clean face before I go to bed.